IT Infrastructure & Architecture Administrator22/10/2020
1. Job Description:
- Support IT IA Manager in establishing the Strategic Plan for Infrastructure & Architecture which shall be in alignment with IT Strategic Plan
- Play the role of Project Manager for some kinds of projects under Infrastructure & Architecture Section which will be assigned by IT IA Manager and ensure the project implementation is fully compliant with IT Project Governance in place.
- Propose the new idea, initiative aiming to improve the employee’s productivity, save the cost to reduce the risk & really is beneficial to VAS.
- Plays the one important role in IT Operational Process to maintain the services matching SLA – Level II Support in IT Service Support Structure.
- Ensure the information security control in the Infrastructure & Architecture Platform to be in place and ensure all confidentiality of works in VAS should not be disclosed to any third-party for any purpose. Ensure the needed control to be installed in Infrastructure & Architecture system & Devices following to Information Security Policies.
- Responsible for day to day operations to ensure Services in respective area shall be available in alignment with SLA which has been agreed with Business Executive.
- The position strives for continuous improvement in systems & processes in the function in order to make the outputs user friendly, improve the business process, makes information more available to decision makers.
- Actively participate into the process to ensure DRP and BCP active in place.
- Initial bachelor’s degree in computer science
- Experienced in Network administrator at least 3 years
- Have experience in Managing the complex Infrastructure system including AD, SAN Storage, Server Room, Wifi, Virtualization by Hyper-V or VMware, LAN/VLAN, WAN, Firewall, Proxy, DMZ, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, DC, PAM, SIEMS, Core switch
- At least 5 of the following technical requirements:
(1) Have at least CCNA/CCNP certificate or equivalent knowledge
(2) Strong experience in planning IP address and IP Routing/ Switching/ Packet Filtering
(3) Strong experience in configuring network devices such as Cisco, Fortigate, HP
(4) Good knowledge and experience in Networking and Security
(5) Have knowledge about Voice system
(6) Having experience in administrating Enterprise email system such as Microsoft Exchange / 365 such as Teams, Notes, Itune
(7) Having experience in administrating the Domain AD system for Enterprise including DC, DNS, DHCP, WSUS, SCCM, RADIUS, NAP, AZURE AD CLOUD
- Effective thinking, good communication skills, problem solving and teamwork
- Computer skills: Proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point
- Good English skill (written and verbal) is highly preferred
- Careful, accurate, collaborative
- Withstand high pressure
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ