- Install, set up the necessary computers & IT devices in Departments and ensure they always function well as expected.
- Collaborate with IT Campus to set up and install the IT devices in campus according to IT Security Policy
- Supervise the project roll out initiated by Central Office in alignment with IT Project Governance.
- Manage IT inventory & completely manage full life cycle of IT devices at campus such as computers, desktops, Laptops, switch, router, wifi, camera, server, NAS, SAN, projector, printer, others …
- Collaborate with IT team in Campuses to support matching with business need.
- Periodically submit the report to IT central office following the standard template.
- Ensure the tickets should be solved in expected timeline, alignment with SLA
- Associate/Bachelor degree of Computer Science or related fields.
- Able to communicate in English.
- Experience in Education Industry is highly preferred.
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office 365, PC Computing, Basic Networking, Printing, Drive Network, Antivirus on Client Side, Update at Client Side …
- Good understanding of the computer system, mobile devices and other end point tech products.
- Able to diagnose and resolve the basic technical issue.
- Good Communication Skill.
- Customer-Oriented and Cool-tempered.
- Have technique and practice for client enquiries, troubleshooting and problem resolution and prioritization.
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- Lunch at school
- 13th monthly salary and KPIs bonus
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of Internal training or coaching
- Working in professional environment
4. Application packages:
- Application Letter
- CV & Portfolio
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ