1. Job Description:
- Implement the Purchasing activities (historical data analysis, refine requests, coordinate with requester to build up the required product/service, process price negotiation, Contracts, Delivery/installation/after-sales service), … ensuring that maximum value for money benefits are achieved through supplier rationalization and procurement process
- Implement and periodical review Budgeting activities of Procurement department and other functions, the campus (historical data analysis, refine spending requirement, coordinate with requesters to build up the budget, control price/cost, budget movement), … to ensure all financial KPI of the whole organization regarding to procurement activities.
- Follow framework for the Contract, Purchasing/Budgeting Procedures and Payment Procedure
- Build and develop good relationships with key suppliers to ensure best value for money and customer satisfaction with services provided
- Deliver effective purchasing in cost/time/quality improvement in conjunction with the Head of other functions to ensure that value for money and economies of scale are used to Company’s benefit, where appropriate budget
- Liaise with other department to establish and maintain effective and relevant procurement/budgeting activities and support in relation to the organization’s main activities, purchasing, inventory management, consumption, after sales services and overall operating functions.
- Work effectively with other staff across the organization to ensure policies and procedures are followed,
- Continually develop procurement expertise across the team to support staff development, knowledge and expertise in procurement activities.
- Procurement Buyer will execute the procurement activities in Vietnam International School that span sourcing, vendor negotiation, delivery saving value, stock and delivery management, contract management, with frequent monitor budget requirement and end user’s satisfaction.
- University degree preferably in related subject or substantial relevant experience
- 3-5+ years of broad procurement experience, specifically 1-2 years for strategic sourcing, supplier base improvement, contract management, Experience in both Multi-national company and middle – size starts up company. Particular in-service related company. Familiar with international school industry preferred
- Good data analysis skills
- Experience of purchasing, contract management.
- Commercial and contractual knowledges.
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- Detail-oriented with data analysis skills, especially in budgeting, cost controlling…
- Skillful in Excel, ERP system
- High sense of responsibility, Professional & pleasant, Open to changes and willing to learn new things, Highly cooperative and respectful for other team members
- Attractive salary package
- Annual salary review and bonus based on KPIs and business result
- Obligated insurances (HI, SI, UI), 24/24 Accident Insurance, Personal Tax (if any) are covered by VAS
- 50% discount of tuition for 2 children
- Lunch at school and uniform
- Team building, yearly staff-outing
- Opportunity of internal training or coaching
4. Application packages:
- CV & Application Letter
- Copied degrees and relevant certificates (if any)
- Residence Book & ID/ Passport
- Temporary Residence Confirmation (if any)
- Medical Report
5. How to apply:
- Apply online at: ungtuyen.vas.edu.vn
- Send your documents to our office: HR Division – Vietnam Australia International School - Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
6. Contact point:
- Human Resources Division – Vietnam Australia International School
- Floor 1, Block 3, 594 Ba Thang Hai, Ward 14, Dist. 10, HCMC
- Hotline: 090.119.1224
- Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/tuyendungtruongvietuc
- Zalo: Tuyển dụng Trường Việt Úc
(Only qualified applications will be contacted as soon as possible.)Chia sẻ